Yes! We need a plan!
I like those, they make a lot of sense. Is £150 enough for a local council campaign?
A little while ago I started thinking about a forward plan, but envisaging a 2022 election, and those in between. I started something including these objectives:
- Stand 5 candidates in the 2018 local elections
- Stand 15 candidates in the 2019 local elections
- Stand 20 candidates in the 2021 local elections
- Stand 5 candidates in the 2022 general election
- Boost membership to 50,000 by 2022
They might be complete bull as targets, but I think having measurable objectives is important so that we can actually measure whether we’re making the progress we need to.